Cloud Security Assessment
Cloud environment is constantly changing, making it difficult to rapidly detect and respond to threats. Performing a cloud security assessment can help you identify threats and mitigate security risks in cloud computing.
Our Cloud Security Assessment is a service to assess the security and risk posture of public clouds in use by organisations.
Our assessment approach covers the top threats identified by Cloud Security Alliance.
1. Data Breaches
2. Misconfiguration and inadequate change control
3. Lack of cloud security architecture and strategy
4. Insufficient identity, credential, access and key management
5. Account hijacking
6. Insider threats
7. Insecure interfaces and APIs
8. Weak control plane
9. Metastructure and applistructure failures
10. Limited cloud usage visibility
11. Abuse and nefarious use of cloud services
1. Adherence to Regulatory Standards
2. Securing Baseline Configurations
3. Securing Computing Architectures
4. Continuous Monitoring