We are learning everyday about new attack vectors,
and so are our security methodologies to defend them..
Our penetration testing helps you identify security vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit. Our experienced security team can identify even the smallest weaknesses in APIs, Websites, Web Apps, Network, Web Services and Databases.
Our penetration testing process:
On completion of the penetration test, we provide a penetration testing report that contains a detailed assessment of your system security, with vulnerabilities classified from Critical to Informational, along with remediations for each finding. We also include a re-penetration test to ensure all vulnerabilities have been mitigated.
Source Code Reviews
It involves performing a strategic review and analysis of a software’s code to identify potential security vulnerabilities, design flaws and verify, if key security controls are implemented.
In all our source code review projects, we use a combination of scanning tools and perform a manual review to detect backdoors, insecure coding practices, injection flaws, cross site scripting flaws, weak cryptography, etc.
1. Conduct a thorough study of the application
2. Creation of a comprehensive threat profile.
3. Study the code layout and prepare a code review plan.
3. Conduct code analysis through automated scans and manual review.
4. Verify the security flaws identified in the code
5. Create reports that provide solutions to findings.
1. To be able to identify the areas of interest (weaknesses) within the codebase.
2. Verify potential flaws / vulnerabilities and eliminate false-positives based on the context the code is written.
3. Reduced overhead costs and the time it takes developers to remediate security bugs.
Cloud Security Assessment
Cloud environment is constantly changing, making it difficult to rapidly detect and respond to threats. Performing a cloud security assessment can help you identify threats and mitigate security risks in cloud computing. Our Cloud Security Assessment is a service to assess the security and risk posture of public clouds in use by organisations.
Our assessment approach covers the top threats identified by Cloud Security Alliance.
1. Data Breaches
2. Misconfiguration and inadequate change control
3. Lack of cloud security architecture and strategy
4. Insufficient identity, credential, access and key management
5. Account hijacking
6. Insider threats
7. Insecure interfaces and APIs
8. Weak control plane
9. Metastructure and applistructure failures
10. Limited cloud usage visibility
11. Abuse and nefarious use of cloud services
1. Adherence to Regulatory Standards
2. Securing Baseline Configurations
3. Securing Computing Architectures
4. Continuous Monitoring